Monday, June 14, 2010

Three years jail for sex with a horse



Conway -
Rodell Vereen went on to a horse - and it was not the first time is now Vereen in the U.S. state of South Carolina for his crimes was sentenced to three years imprisonment.
A video released for the man reported, "Huffington Post" on its website. The owner of the 21-year-old horse, Sugar, Barbara Kenley, had noticed a strange behavior of their animal. In addition, the horse had infections and things had changed in the stable. Then she brought a video camera in the barn at her favorite. The Vereen eventually convicted.
Already in 2007 Kenley had discovered the culprit asleep next to her horse, even then Vereen was convicted, but only on probation. In court excused Vereen at Kenley: "I'm sorry for what I did. It's my fault. I'm also sorry for what I have done to myself," he said.